Advice Reviewed: 10.00 - 05/08/2020
Please be assured that our Covid-19 FAQs will be updated on a regular basis. Please bear with us at this difficult time and be mindful when speaking with our staff.
Pinelodge Holidays Ltd is a family run business that operates two holiday parks in the Derbyshire Peak District; Landal Darwin Forest near Matlock and Landal Sandybrook near Ashbourne. Both parks are in idyllic locations and have been welcoming families on holiday for over 25 years.
Pinelodge Holidays Ltd takes the Health and Safety of our guests, staff and the local community extremely seriously
Holidays arriving up the 30th November 2020
During this uncertain time and as a gesture of good will to our customers we have reduced the number of weeks from when your full balance is due for payment from 10 weeks to 3 weeks.
You now have the following options:
- Pay your full balance. If you have already paid or are due to pay your full balance 3 weeks prior to arrival your booking will be covered by our Terms & Conditions. This means that you can either; come on holiday if the park is open or be entitled to a full refund if the park is still closed due to Government travel restrictions remaining in place. Please note that if you have not paid your full balance and it is overdue, you are not covered by the T&Cs and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Amend your holiday. If you would prefer to amend your holiday arrival date, you are welcome to choose to do this before your full balance is due. Please check availability on the website and log your request using the procedure below. Do not make a new booking online. If you do not know your new travel dates yet we can hold your money in credit against your account.
- Cancel. If you choose not to pay your full balance or make it overdue and you have not chosen to amend your holiday, your holiday will be cancelled and you will forfeit any deposit paid. We will email you to confirm cancellation.
As a family business we are striving to do the best we can for our loyal customers and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Facilities and Activities:
We anticipate that due to continued Government Restrictions and Guidelines regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and social distancing, that some of the facilities may be closed or have limited capacity or opening hours during your holiday. We also anticipate that some of our Activities will be unable to take place or will have reduced capacity.You should proceed with paying your balance, amending your holiday or cancelling your holiday with this knowledge. More information is available here.
Paying Your Balance
If you booked your holiday online after the 12th February 2020 you can login to your account and pay your balance online. If you made the booking before our new website was launched or via Reception a member of our team will be in touch to take the payment.
Requesting an amend to your holiday arrival date
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 weeks prior to your arrival date with the following details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Name of Lead Booker
- Reference Number
- Arrival Date
- Telephone Number
- Preferred alternative travel date
We will be rearranging holidays in order of arrival date and ask for your patience at this difficult time.
We would encourage you to start planning your future holidays and book your next family holiday with a family business you can trust. You can be assured that we take the Health and Safety of our staff and guests extremely seriously and we have rigorous hygiene and cleanliness standards. We also offer a 'Book with Confidence' Promise.
We have also relaxed our T&Cs for balance payments.
For holidays arriving up until the 30th November your balance will now be due 3 weeks prior to arrival.
For holidays arriving in December your balance will now be due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
For holidays arriving after the 1st January 2021 your balance will be due 10 weeks prior to arrival as per the standard T&Cs.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support during this difficult time and we look forward to welcoming you and your family on holiday in the future.
Nick and Lyndsey Grayson
Owners of Landal Darwin Forest & Landal Sandybrook
*T&Cs: For amended holidays, if the cost of your new holiday is lower, then we will refund the difference and if the cost is higher, you will need to pay the difference. Guests who have previously taken out the Cancellation Guarantee Plan (CGP) at the time of booking and can provide the necessary evidence can still obtain a refund outside of the closure dates (with evidence).
The credit note is valid until the 31st December 2020 to allow you some additional time to decide on your new travel dates. You can amend your travel dates by up to 12 months from your original holiday date.
Further COVID-19 Information
- How your holiday is affected
- Book with confidence
- COVID Safety Processes
- How COVID affects Facilities and Activities