Availability of facilities & activities due to Covid-19 restrictions
Updated: 06/09/21 10.30
Please note that this information is subject to change at very short notice and we cannot guarantee the availability of facilities and activities throughout your stay.
We anticipate that the following will be available but please note that this is not confirmed and is subject to review:
- Foresters bar & Restaurant. The Foresters is usually open 7 days a week and serves a range of delicious meals throughout the day. A delicious range of snacks and meals are served daily from 12 noon until 9pm. A takeway is usually offered daily from 12 noon - 8pm. For further information please visit www.darwinforest.co.uk/foresters
- Evolution Health & Fitness. The swimming pool, gym and spa are open for pre-bookable sessions. www.darwinforest.co.uk/facilities
- The Beauty Rooms. The beauty rooms are open for pre-bookable appointments. www.darwinforest.co.uk/beauty
- Instructor led Activities. We are offering a number of private instructor led sessions such as archery, crossbow and mini jet skis. Further details about instructor led activities can be found at www.darwinforest.co.uk/activities
- Little Monkeys Play Centre & Explorer's Cafe. The centre will initially be open on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. There will be 3 pre bookable sessions from 9am-11am, 11.30am–1.30pm and 2pm-4pm. Children cost £4.50 for park guests. Adults are free but will still need a valid ticket. Sessions can be booked up to 10 days in advance. Details of how to book will be included on your pre-arrival information. The Explorer's Cafe will be open when Little Monkeys is open.
- Activity Den. The Activity Den with games arcade, small soft play and pool tables is open.
- Guest led Activities such as mini golf, bike hire and tennis are available.
- Outdoor Facilities. Guests are able to use the playground, recreation field, trim trak, Bollo Trail, Landal Adventure App and the forest trails.
Further COVID-19 Information