Availability of facilities & activities due to Covid-19 restrictions
Most of the facilities and activities are currently closed but are usually available all year round. We anticipate that due to continued Government Restrictions and Guidelines regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and social distancing, that some of the facilities may be closed or have limited capacity or opening hours during your holiday. We also anticipate that some of our Activities will be unable to take place or will have reduced capacity. We will update this information as restrictions are lifted and facilities and activities begin to operate again.
The following are currently available.
- Foresters bar & Restaurant will be open for drinks and meals daily from 12 noon. They will offer table service inside and outside as well as a takeaway option. You are advised to pre-book your table if you wish to eat at the restaurant or use the App to order takeaways. Details are available on the Foresters page as soon as possible.
- The Explorer's cafe serves a range of sandwiches, jacket potatoes and family favourite meals daily from 1pm until 7pm. There also serve hot and cold drinks as well as ice creams, sundaes and waffles. You can eat inside, outside on the patio area or have a take-away (collection only). You can view the menu here.
- Pre-bookable swimming and gym sessions are available at Evolution Health & Fitness. The spa area remains closed.
- The Beauty Rooms are now available to book.
- Instructor led Activities will be run on a limited capacity and will differ from our usual programme. Further details about instructor led activities will be available here.
- Guest led Activities such as mini golf, bike hire and tennis will be available.
- Guests will be able to use the playground, trim trak and forest trails.
The following are currently unavailable.
The Activity Den, the spa area in Evolution and Little Monkeys Play Centre remain closed.
Further COVID-19 Information