Availability of facilities & activities due to Covid-19 restrictions
Updated: 26/11/20 13.30
The information below was correct before the National lockdown. This page will be updated ready for reopening, however it is dependent on receiving timely information from the Government about what restrictions and guidelines will still be in place once the National lockdown is eased.
We anticipate that due to continued Government Restrictions and Guidelines regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and social distancing, that some of the facilities may be closed or have limited capacity or opening hours during your holiday. We also anticipate that some of our Activities will be unable to take place or will have reduced capacity. We will update this information as restrictions are lifted and facilities and activities begin to operate again.
Please note that this information is subject to change at very short notice and we cannot guarantee the availability of facilities and activities throughout your stay.
The following are currently available (prior to lockdwn on the 5th November 2020).
- Foresters bar & Restaurant will be open for drinks and meals daily from 12 noon. They will offer table service inside and outside as well as a takeaway option. You are advised to pre-book your table if you wish to eat at the restaurant or use the App to order takeaways. Details are available on the Foresters page as soon as possible.
- The Explorer's cafe serves a range of sandwiches, jacket potatoes and family favourite meals daily from 9am until 5.00pm. There also serve hot and cold drinks as well as ice creams, sundaes and waffles. You can eat inside, outside on the patio area or have a take-away (collection only). You can view the menu here.
- Pre-bookable swimming, spa access and gym sessions are available at Evolution Health & Fitness. You will be sent a link to book the swimming and spa 7 days prior to arrival.
- The Beauty Rooms are now available to book.
- Instructor led Activities will be run on a limited capacity and will differ from our usual programme. Further details about instructor led activities will be available here.
- Guest led Activities such as mini golf, bike hire and tennis will be available.
- Guests will be able to use the playground, trim trak and forest trails.
The following are currently unavailable.
The Activity Den and Little Monkeys Play Centre remain closed.
Further COVID-19 Information