Hot Tub Operative
About This Position
- Permanent Full Time 40 hours per week including evenings, weekends and occasional night shifts
The focus of the role will be on maintaining and servicing hot tubs and full training will be provided. In addition, the role will also involve general maintenance duties on the holiday lodge accommodation and park grounds. Ideally candidates will have experience in a similar role carrying out all general maintenance duties. If you have any specific skills/qualifications, then please mention them in your application.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carry out a full clean on all hot tubs on changeover days
- Carry out water tests on all hot tubs in line with required guidelines
- Carry out any required maintenance work on the hot tubs and report any faults
- Provide hot tub advise to holiday guests as needed
- Carry out other maintenance and grounds duties when required including;
- Mowing grass
- Sports pitch maintenance
- Shovelling snow
- Perform minor building repairs
- Perform maintenance on grounds keeping equipment
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture
Full training will be provided however prior experience with hot tubs and grounds works is desirable.
The Parks operate all year round and at Pinelodge Holidays we try to “delight every guest so they wish to return”. As a member of the Maintenance team you will be in contact with our guests on a daily basis and must demonstrate a friendly and professional image at all times. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Please email the HR Team, email@example.com with your current CV if you are interested in joining us.
How To Apply
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org