About This Position
- National Minimum Wage
- Kitchen Porter
- To clean all pots, pans and any other equipment as required and ensure they are stored correctly and neatly
- Ensure all crockery, cutlery and glassware are washed properly, dried and stored correctly and are available for outlets as required
- Maintenance of kitchen area, sweeping/mopping floors, steam clean or hose out bins as required and emptying bins when full etc
- To ensure excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire kitchen area and compliance with all health and safety policies
- Ensure the chefs kitchen equipment is in working order for service and report any maintenance issues
- Working closely with the front of house team to provide an excellent customer experience and service.
- Organisational skills
- Kitchen management and maintenance skills
- Understanding of food and kitchen hygiene and other legal requirements
- Strong team ethic
- Excellent communication skills.
The Parks operate all year round and at Pinelodge Holidays we try to “Delight every Guest so they Wish to Return”. As a member of the restaurant team you will be in contact with our guests on a daily basis and must demonstrate a friendly and professional image at all times. A uniform will be provided. Hours are to suit the business and will include, daytime, evenings and weekends and bank holidays. Flexibility is a requirement to cover sickness and holidays.
How To Apply
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org