Maintenance and Grounds Operative
About This Position
- £9.18 per hour
- Permanent Full Time
The focus of the role will be on general maintenance and servicing of holiday lodges. In addition, the role will also involve general maintenance duties on the park grounds. Ideally candidates will have experience in a similar role carrying out all general maintenance duties. If you have any specific skills/qualifications, then please mention them in your application.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out all aspects of site maintenance
- Assembling, installing and carrying out repairs to furniture and appliances
- Responding to emergency call outs
- Provide advise to holiday guests as needed
- Report all accidents and provide responses and resolutions to maintenance requests within a timely manner
· Carry out other maintenance and grounds duties when required including;
- Mowing grass
- Sports pitch maintenance
- Shovelling snow
- Perform minor building repairs
- Perform maintenance on grounds keeping equipment
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture
Full training will be provided however prior experience with general maintenance and grounds works is desirable.
The Parks operate all year round and at Pinelodge Holidays we try to “delight every guest so they wish to return”. As a member of the Maintenance team you will be in contact with our guests on a daily basis and must demonstrate a friendly and professional image at all times.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
How To Apply
To apply please email email@example.com