About This Position
- £8.91 per hour
- Permanent, 6 hours per week, Saturday 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm plus potential for additional hours for holiday cover.
Ideal candidates will appreciate importance of acting as an ambassador for Pinelodge Holidays and strive to “delight every guest so they wish to return”. As a member of the Woodland Store team you will be in contact with our guests and members on a daily basis and must demonstrate a friendly, welcoming and professional image at all times. A uniform will be provided.
The successful candidate will be customer focused and need to possess first class communication and interpersonal skills to enable them to manage the shop on their own. The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Helping guests and members with the selection of products, including alcohol and tobacco and determine their needs accordingly.
- Be able to listen, engage and understand customer requirements.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Merchandising and replenishing stock as required whilst maintaining high shop floor standards.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Operating the till, handling financial transactions, carrying out refunds and balancing.
- Dealing with deliveries.
- Maintain immaculate shop floor and back of house standards, this includes hoovering and mopping following a cleaning rota.
Due to the position requiring the sale of alcohol and tobacco products without supervision the applicant must be 18 years old or older.
We would like to hear from you if you have had similar retail experience and take a real pride in customer service.
If you would like to join our team at Landal Darwin Forest please email, email@example.com with your current CV.
How To Apply
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org